Postgraduate Program Information
How to Apply
STEP 1: FIND your preferred supervisor
- Visit https://shibaura.pure.elsevier.com/
- Search by concept
- Check if he/she is able to supervise international students or not on “Academic List” below.
STEP 2: CONTACT your preferred supervisor and REQUEST an acceptance letter(If you can find his/her contact address):
- Send your CV, Research Plan and Research Achievement directly to him/her.
- Download and fill in the “Admission Consultation Sheet”.
- Email to Graduate School Section email@example.com with the sheet, CV, Research Plan and Research Achievement.
STEP 3: PREPARE the application documents
- Refer to the guideline.
STEP 4: SUBMIT the documents
- Refer to schedule
Degree/Capacity of Application
|Program||Degree Name||Capacity of Application|
|Master||Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Course||Master of Engineering||110|
|Materials Science and Engineering Course||Master of Engineering||40|
|Applied Chemistry Course||Master of Engineering||30|
|Mechanical Engineering Course||Master of Engineering||85|
|Systems Engineering and Science Course||Master of System Engineering||75|
|Global Course of Engineering and Science||Master of Science in Engineering||10|
|Civil Engineering Course||Master of Engineering||25|
|Architecture and Architectural Engineering Course||Master of Architecture or |
Master of Engineering
|Doctor||Regional Environment Systems Course||Doctor of Philosophy||12|
|Functional Control Systems Course||Doctor of Philosophy||15|
Type of Examination (Conducted in English)
|Type of Exam||Target of Applicants||Enroll in...||Place of Exam||Eligibility|
|Special Selection for Foreign Students|
|General Entrance Examination Selection||Master||Only Global Course of Engineering and Science||○||○||Online|