Science and Technology Education System Laboratory
Fostering human resources specialized in science and engineering with the ability to discover and solve global challenges
With the progress of globalization, it is ever more important to foster human resources who specialize in science and technology and are capable of discovering and solving global challenges. For this purpose, our laboratory is developing a system to support and train teachers who are involved in fostering such human resources.
|College of Systems Engineering and Science||Bioscience and Engineering - Biomedical Engineering Cource|
|Faculty Name||Hiroshi Okuda|
|所属学会||The Japan Association for Educational Development in Higher Education|
Japan Association for College and University Education
The Society of Biological Sciences Education of Japan
Society of Japan Science Teaching
Japan Society for Science Education
|Keyword||Educational engineering, Science and technology education, Teacher training, Faculty development (FD), Study on protecting biological resources, Biodiversity, Biotechnology, Pedagogy|
- Higher-education development
- Study on protecting biological resources
- Life science
- Entrepreneur education
- Subject pedagogy
For SocietyWe are currently investigating and conducting research on how to reduce food waste, focusing on “ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns,” one of the sustainable development goals (SDGs) set by the United Nations.
- Development of systems to train and assist teachers with the aim of fostering human resources specialized in science and engineering.
- Development of teaching materials and methods using equipment with information and communication technologies.
- Investigation and research on how to reduce food waste.