Distributed Software System Laboratory
Research and development of software for software
At our laboratory, all of us gather twice a week to confirm progresses made in our research and to take turns in explaining the contents of a book, written in English or Japanese, that has been selected by us prior to the meeting. Through these activities, we not only complement each other’s unknown areas and acquire diverse knowledge and technologies but also brush up our ability to write logically. Outside of our research, we also have a fun time thoroughly communicating with each other. We sometimes go out together for drinks as well.
|College of Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Faculty Name||FUKUDA, Hiroaki|
Information Processing Society of Japan
|Keyword||Software, Networks, Ubiquitous|
- Information engineering
- Information science
- Communication engineering
For SocietyWe will help develop software capable of transferring data and conditions seamlessly in a ubiquitous ecology where all kinds of devices are connected to networks.
- Research on operating systems for sensor networks specializing in implementing virtual machines
- Research on mechanisms for efficiently managing the positions of agents in wireless sensor networks
- Research on the semantics of parallel asynchronous programing languages and their applications in society
- Research on the mechanism of inspecting payloads in software-defined networks
- Proposal on and applications for practical use of static analysis tools based on open source implementation