Architectural History Lab
Investigating architectural and urban history through field surveys.
Architectural and urban history, historical heritage preservation, digital archiving
|Faculty Name||OKAZAKI, Rumi|
|Academic Society||Architectural Institute of Japan, ICOMOS Japan, JCIC-Heritage, Japan Association for Nilo-Ethiopian Studies, Japan Association for African Studies, Société Franco-Japonaise des Techiniques Industrielles|
|Keyword||architectural and urban history,Asia,Africa,historical heritage,VR,photogrammetry|
- architectural and urban history
- architectural design
For SocietyCreating future city visions by understanding architectural and urban history.
- Tokyo as an international city
- Formation of coastal cities in Hokkaido, Japan
- Research on historical cities in Sub-Saharan Africa and SouthEast Asia
- Digital archiving of cultural heritage