- 1975 Graduate from University of Tokyo
- 1980 PhD from University of Tokyo
- 1980-81 Research Associate, Institute of Aerospace and Aeronautics
- 81-85 Research Associate, College of Arts and Sciences
- 85-86 Lecturer, College of Arts and Science
- 86-96 Associate Professor, Faculty of Engineering
- 97-04 Professor, University of Tokyo
- 05-09 Research Professor, University of Toronto
- 09-now Professor, Department of Engineering and Design
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Plasma and Laser Technologies
- Manufacturing for Medical Applications
- Oxide Glass Design and Engineering
- Surface Design and Engineering
Dies and Molds, Manufacturing Sciences, Plasma, Laser, Micro-parts, Nano-technology, Meta-materials
- Materials Science
- Computer Aided Engineering
- Simulation Technology
- Project Works
- Industrial Engieerning
- Project Research
- E.E. Yunata, T. Aizawa, K. Yamauchi, High density oxygen plasma ashing of CVD-diamond coating with minimum damage to WC (Co) tool substrates. J. Mechanical Engineering, 3 (2) (in press).
- T. Aizawa, T. Takashima, T. Shiratori, Plasma printing to fabricate the micro-piercing dies for miniature metal products.Proceedings of 8th Asian Workshop on Micro-forming Technology, J1/1 ? J1/6 (2015). Best-Papers-Awards
- T. Aizawa, S. Amano, H. Tamagaki, Micro-texturing into thick DLC films for fabrication of micro-stamping dies. Proceedings of 8th Asian Workshop on Micro-forming Technology, J2/1 ? J2/6 (2015)
- T. Aizawa, T. Fukuda, H. Morita. Structural materialization of stainless steel molds and dies by the low temperature high density plasma nitriding. Proceedings of 4th ICNT，923-928 (2015).
- T. Aizawa, H. Suga, T. Yamaguchi, Plasma-nitriding assisted micro-texturing into stainless steel molds. Proceedings of 4th ICNT，1011-1016 (2015).
- E.E. Yunata, T. Aizawa, Micro-texturing into DLC/diamond coated molds and dies via high density oxygen plasma etching. Manufacturing Review 2 (13) 1-7 (2015).
- A. Khalid, T. Aizawa, N. Takatsuji, K. Dohda, ALE-based micro-extrusion simulation of A6063 aluminum alloys by flat dies. Proceedings of 8th Asian Workshop on Micro-forming Technology, J8/1 ? J8/6 (2015).
- K. Yamauchi, T. Aizawa, Optimization of diamond ashing process for recoating of CVD diamond coated tools. Proceedings of 8th Asian Workshop on Micro-forming Technology, J16/1 ? J16/6 (2015).
- T. Nagata, T. Aizawa, Plasma nitriding assisted modification of stainless steels for microsurgery knives. Proceedings of 8th Asian Workshop on Micro-forming Technology, J14/1 ? J14/6 (2015).
- T. Aizawa, Y. Sugita, Distributed plasma nitriding systems for surface treatment of miniature functional products. Proceedings of 10th 4M/ICOMM Conference, 449-453 (2015).
- T. Aizawa, T. Yamaguchi, Plasma nitriding assisted micro-texturing into martensitic stainless steel molds for injection molding. Proceedings of 10th 4M/ICOMM Conference, 454-459 (2015).
- T. Aizawa, E.E. Yunata, H. Morita, High density oxygen plasma micro-texturing into CVD-diamond coated dies for micro-embossing. Proceedings of 10th 4M/ICOMM Conference, 460-465 (2015).
- T. Nagata, H. Suga, T. Aizawa, T. Yamaguchi, Micro-texturing into stainless steel molds by Plasma-assisted processing. Proceedings of 4th IFMM & IFBF Conference, (2015).
- E.E. Yunata, T. Aizawa, Fabrication of micro-textured CVD diamond via the high density plasma processing. Proceedings of 4th IFMM & IFBF Conference, (2015).
- T. Aizawa, T. Nagata, T. Murakami, Direct joining of copper and polymer films by dynamic Induction heating control. Proceedings of 4th IFMM & IFBF Conference, (2015).
- K. Yamauchi, E.E. Yunata, T. Aizawa, High density oxygen plasma ashing of used CVD diamond coating for recycling of WC (Co) tools. Proceedings of 4th IFMM & IFBF Conference, (2015).
- T. Aizawam Y. Sugita, H. Morita, Duplex surface treatment of tool steels for semi-dry stamping. E-Magazine of Tribology (2015) (in press; on internet).
- T. Aizawa, T. Fukuda, Motion-controlled CNC stamping for micro-texturing onto metallic Sheet. Journal of Micro and Nano-Manufacturing, ASME (2005) (in press).
- T. Katoh, T. Aizawa, T. Yamaguchi, Plasma assisted nitriding for micro-texturing onto Martensitic stainless steels. Manufacturing Review, 2 (2) (2015) 1-7.
International / Domestic Societies
- ASME, Japan Society of Technology of Platicity, Japan Society of Tribology, JSME