- 2008-2010 JSPS Research Fellow
- 2010-2011 Project Researcher, Institute of Industrial Science, The Univ. of Tokyo
- 2011-2014 Assistant Professor, Shibaura Inst. Tech.
- 2014- Associate Professor, Shibaura Inst. Tech.
- Research background - Intelligent Space (iSpace) project
"Intelligent Space (iSpace)" is a space with multiple embedded and networked sensors and actuators. iSpace observes the environment using the distributed sensors, extracts useful information from the obtained data and provides various services to users through the actuators.
- Observation in iSpace
Observation is one of the most fundamental functions of iSpace. We do research on information acquisition achieved by mutual cooperation of distributed devices.
- Design and implementation of iSpace system
iSpace should have flexibility and scalability so that we can easily change the configuration depending on the situation. We aim to develop technologies for efficient implementation of iSpace system. "
Intelligent Space, system integration, RT-Middleware