- 1992- Doctor of Engineering (The University of Tokyo)
- 1993- Lecturer, Shibaura Institute of Technology
- 1996- Associate Professor
- 2001- Professor
Our laboratory develops the advanced functional materials with light weight and the properties of high energy absorption and high heat insulation. In addition, we investigate the smart technologies of machined and structures such as aerospace instruments and architectural structures and so on. The present subjects are as follows.
1) Porous Structures: High functionality of porous metals and evaluations of mechanical properties.
2) Aerospace Structures: Development of damage sensing system on composite/metal mechanical joints.
3) Health Monitoring: Development of remote strain measurement sensor using oscillator circuit.
4) Analyses and Simulations: Properties evaluation of advanced materials and structures.
Structure Analyses, Advanced Materials, Aerospace Structures, Health Monitoring, Strength Evaluation, Environmental Materials
Kinematics of machine, Design Engineering, Machine Design & Drawing 1・2・3, Materials Reliability Engineering, Introduction to Mechanical Engineering, Seminar on Mechanical Engineering 1・2