- Education: Kobe University, Graduate School of Medicine, Hyogo, Japan, 4/97-3/01
- Work: Shibaura Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan, 4/01-Present
- The application of technologies of GIS and Remote Sensing to Public Health
- GIS, Remote Sensing, Public Health
- Geographic Information Systems,
- Exercises in Geographic Information Systems,
- Human Ecology,
- Practice in CG CAD,
- Geographic Information,
The recent achievements
- Gene-Environment Interaction Analysis: Methods in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, Pan Stanford Publishing Pte. Ltd., Editor, February, 2016
- Sumiko Anno, Keiji Imaoka, Takeo Tadono, Tamotsu Igarashi, Subramaniam Sivaganesh, Selvam Kannathasan, Vaithehi Kumaran, Sinnathamby Noble Surendran, Space-time clustering characteristics of dengue based on ecological, socio-economic, and demographic factors in northern Sri Lanka, Geospatial Health, Vol. 10, No. 2, Pp. 215- 222, 2015.
- Sumiko Anno，Keiji Imaoka, Takeo Tadono, Tamotsu Igarashi, Subramaniam Sivaganesh, Selvam Kannathasan, Vaithehi Kumaran, Sinnathamby Noble Surendran,
- Assessing the Temporal and Spatial Dynamics of the Dengue Epidemic in Northern Sri Lanka using Remote Sensing Data, GIS and Statistical Analysis，
- Journal of Geophysics & Remote Sensing, Vol. 3, No. 4，Pp. 1-5，2014.
- Sumiko Anno, Kazuhiko Ohshima, Takashi Abe, Takeo Tadono, Aya Yamamoto, Tamotsu Igarashi,
- Approaches to Detecting Gene-Environment Interactions in Human Variation Using Genetic Engineering, Remote Sensing and GIS,
- Journal of Earth Science and Engineering, Vol. 3, No. 6, Pp. 371-378, 2013.
- 2009: Best Presentation（4th Annual Academic Session 2009, Brunei）
- 2009: Miyaji Prize
- 2008: Physiological Anthropology Best Paper Award