- 1996-1999 NISSAN Motor Corp.
- 1999- Cool Design, Inc.
- 2001-2004 Research Associate, Waseda University
- 2004-2011 Assistant Professor, The University of Tokyo
- 2011- Associate Professor, Shibaura Institute of Technology
His research interests include high-speed high-resolution CMOS analog circuits, nonlinearity analysis and improvement in analog circuits, digital integrated circuits design, wireless power transmission and signal processing algorithms.
Current Research Topics:
- Analog-to-Digital Converter (A/D, ADC) [Flash, Pipeline, Successive Approximation Register, etc.], Digital-to-Analog Converter (D/A, DAC)
- Wireless Power Transmission System (Magnetic Resonant Coupling)
- High-speed circuits [Pseudo Random Binary Sequence (PRBS) Generator / Error Checker, On-chip Sampling Oscilloscope, Low Voltage Diffential Signaling (LVDS)]
- Amplitude Shift Keying System with On-Chip Antenna
- Brain Imaging System [NIRS, EEG]
- On-chip Temperature Sensor System
- On-chip Jitter and Skew Measurement System
CMOS, Analog and mixed signal integrated circuits, Wireless power transmission, On-chip Antenna, PRBS, LVDS, NIRS, EEG, On-chip Temperature Sensor, Jitter, Skew
International / Domestic Societies
- Solid-State Circuits Society, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), USA
- Institute of Electronics, Information, and Communication Engineers (IEICE) Electronics Society, Japan.