- Shibaura Institute of Technology, Faculty of Engineering Graduated (1988)
- Tokyo Institute of Technology Graduate School, Division of Integrated Science and Engineering Doctor course Completed (1993)
- 1993 - 2003 Lecturer, Shibaura Institute of Technology
- 2003 - 2008 Associate Professor, Shibaura Institute of Technology
- 2008 - present Professor, Shibaura Institute of Technology
My research interests center on active flow control by plasmas, improvement of flow field in SOFC channel, and optimization of heat and mass transfer around obstacles. In the energy conversions engineering Lab., the following researches are conducted.
- Vortex control using DBD plasma actuator behind normal flat plate
- Interaction between shock waves and DC discharge plasma in a supersonic flow
- Effects of swirl on velocity-field uniformity in disk shape SOFC channel flow
- Flow around permeable porous plates placed normal to a heated horizontal wall
Fluid dynamics, Plasma actuator, Magnetohydrodynamics, Supersonic flow, Shock waves, Turbulent flow
- Introduction to Mechanical Engineering
- Practice in Engineering Analysis
- Fundamentals of Engineering Mechanics 2
- Fluid Mechanics 1
- Energy Conversion Engineering
- Experiment in Mechanical Engineering
- Experiment and Practice in Mechanical Engineering
- Seminar on Mechanical Engineering 1
- Seminar on Mechanical Engineering 2
- Graduation Thesis
- Advanced Course on Applied Gas Dynamics
- Tsunoda, K., Hatanaka, T. and Otsuka, K., Flow around permeable porous plates placed normal to a horizontal wall, Transactions of the JSME, Vol.81, No.828, (2015), pp.1-14 (in Japanese) DOI:10.1299/transjsme.15-00103.
- Tsunoda, K. and Kouda, T., Swirling flow behavior in a disk channel for planar-type SOFC, Transactions of the JSME, Series B, Vol.77, No.773 (2011), pp.76–85 (in Japanese).
- Tsunoda, K. and Aminaka, K., Effects of swirl on velocity-field uniformity in disk shape SOFC channel flow, ASME-JSME-KSME Joint Fluids Engineering Conference 2011 (2011), 8 pp.
- Tsunoda, K., Mukai, Y. and Kinomura, K., Studies on flow structures in model channels of a disk shape planar SOFC, 7th World Conference on Experimental Heat Transfer, Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics (2009), pp.293-300.
- Tsunoda, K., Kurihara, M. and Mukai, Y., Gas flow characteristics in the model channel of a disk shape planar-type SOFC, Transactions of the JSME, Series B, Vol.73, No.736 (2007), pp.2425–2432 (in Japanese).
International / Domestic Societies
- The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers
- The Japan Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences
- The Japan Society of Fluid Mechanics
- The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
- The American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Japanese Society for Engineering Education