- 1995-1997 Staff of manufacturing division, Komatsu Ltd.
- 2001 Ph.D Degree of Engineering (Sophia University)
- 2001-2005 Research associate, Sophia University
- 2006 Lecturer, Sophia University
- 2007-2008 Associate Professor, Tottori University
- 2009-2010 Associate Professor, Shibaura Institute of Technology
- 2011-present Full Professor, Shibaura Institute of Technology
My research interests are:
- how to reduce the environmental load of mechanical systems.
- how to improve the efficiency of mechanical systems with advanced control theories. To this end, we propose novel control theories and validate results by experiments.
Nonlinear system control, Robust adaptive Control, Model predictive control, Fluid power system (Water hydraulics), Energy saving system, Agriculture system