Apply to the Graduate School of Engineering and Science of Shibaura Institute of Technology
About TOEIC® test
The Graduate School of Engineering and Science of SIT requires all applicants to provide a copy of the valid language test score report such as TOEIC®, TOEFL®, IELTS™ or other official English tests.
You must prepare this kind of English test score in advance and submit it following the instruction. Adherence to this requirement is strict. You cannot take the enrollment examination without submitting the English test score report.
Please refer to the following URL link to confirm the details about it.
How to apply
First, you should find a professor from whom you can receive an informal consent of acceptance before the examination. After choosing the prosper professor based on your own research plan, you can contact with the professor directly for getting an acceptance.
For the outsiders of SIT who do not know the contact of the professor, please send the following documents to the Graduate School Section by email. The staff will then forward your documents to the professor to go through a further matching process.
- Curriculum Vitae (academic background and research overview etc. /free format)
- Research Plan (free format)
- Certificate of Graduation or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript (aka Academic Record)
- You need to write the reason why you chose the professor to be your supervisor in the email.
- Please confirm that your research plan matches the professor’s research field.
- You cannot seek acceptance from multiple professors at once. Please proceed to contact another professor only after the first professor declined your request.