Trinity driving forces by Education, Research and Innovation
Government Funded Projects (47 projects at 2014)
- Safe Driving Support Systems project
- Energy Management House Project
- High Efficient Motor development project
- Micro Bubble Injection and Ablation project
- and more
Industry-Academia Collaboration (196 projects at 2014)
- A Deepwater Exploration Shuttle Vehicle “Edokko No.1”
- Separating foreign objects from dry vegetables
- and more
Case Studies of Collaborative Projects
Deepwater Exploration Shuttle Vehicle “Edokko No.1”
- 4 small private companies, 2 Colleges, 1 bank, 1 public lab
- 8,000m under the ocean
- 3D video Shooting at Deepwater
The Project of Renovation for Tokyo Bay Area
- Reactivating wood processing industry by utilizing and marketing lumber for the infill of apartment houses -
Separation of foreign objects from Dehydrated Vegetables
Some contaminants are so small that it is hard
- to find them with the naked eyes,
- to sift them through foods by hands,
- to remove them thoroughly by conventional separators.
Process & Mechanism
- Prior to separation, particles to be separated become negatively charged using the charging device. In the drum, particles are attracted toward the inside of the drum.
- Vegetables are so heavy that they fall from the inclined drum.
- Foreign objects are so light that they rise together with the rotating drum and are collected by the suction device.