SEATUC 2016(10th SOUTH EAST ASIAN TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY CONSORTIUM SYMPOSIUM, 22-24 February 2016)
- 2015/11/24 Abstract Result Notification: Result of Review should be announced through applicants’ home institute.
- 2015/12/05 Camera-Ready Abstract and Copyright Agreement are released.
- 2015/12/11 Tentative schedule and hotel information are updated.
- 2015/12/08 Deadline for Full paper submission is extended.
- 2016/01/28 Tentative schedule is updated. Final program is released.
- 2016/02/12 Final program is updated.
- 2016/02/20 Information Update -Keynote Speech, Special Session, Intensive Workshop and Floor Map
- 2016/02/22 Proceedings are uploaded. *updated!
The 10th SEATUC Symposium will take place from 22nd–24th February 2016 at Shibaura Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan. This international Symposium will be an opportunity for prominent researchers, engineers and practitioners who serve as faculty members of SEATUC member universities to present the latest research in any of the following fields:
- OS01: Energy, Environment and Earth System Science
- OS02: Information and Communication Technology
- OS03: Architecture, Urban Planning and Design
- OS04: Bioscience, Biological and Engineering Science
- OS05: Robotics and Mechanical Engineering
- OS06: Materials Science and Engineering
- OS07: Basic Science
- OS08: Transportation Engineering
- OS09: Applied Mathematics and Informatics
- OS10: Electrical Engineering
- OS11: Electronics and Telecommunications
- OS12: Engineering Education
Download of Format
Please download the format of extended abstract and full paper from download link below.
*PDF title should be “Abstract Result Code (OS number) Presenter’s Name”
*e.g. “7-SIT120 (OS12) Taro Yamada”
The paper submission has to be made through the international office of the university where the applicants belong. The individual submission is not accepted. Paper should be submitted electronically in PDF file format.
The submitted original papers are formed into proceedings and subject to be officially published by acquiring ISBN (International Standard Book Number). Therefore, please consider about the paper’s copyright.
- Please read and agree with it. Only when you agree with the contents, you can register for SEATUC symposium.
- Deadline for extended abstract:
Friday, October 16, 2015Friday, October 30, 2015
- Notification of Acceptance:
Monday, November 16, 2015Tuesday, November 24, 2015
- Deadline for camera-ready abstract & full paper:
Tuesday, December 22, 2015 Thursday, January 7, 2016Tuesday, January 12, 2016
- Deadline for registration: Friday, January 15, 2016
For a paper to be posted in the proceedings, at least one of the authors need to complete registration, and those who complete the registration are supposed to make a presentation at the SEATUC symposium (No-show paper is not admitted).
Applicants for poster session also have to submit camera-ready abstract and full paper by Jan 7. Regarding the poster size and so on, it will informed after registration.
Registration Fee: 100$US
- Registration fee is charged per person, not per paper.
- Registration fee is charged not only to author but also to accompany.
- Payment Method will be announced later.